Tuesday, 10 May 2016

Various - The Boss Instrumentals EP. Romulan Records UFOX22.



Two years too late for material that's already fifty years out of sync with the real world. Four obscure B-sides from the swinging sixties. The stuff of legend. And what about  those Monster A Go Go LPs being reissued for Record Shop Day this year? Normally I'd say, hands off, let the new stuff through to the pressing plants, but at least they're rare and maybe slowed the relentless tide of vinyl reissues of stuff you can get cheaper secondhand (Bowie, Prince, Phil Collins*).

*Just seeing if I can bump him off by association.

Various - The Boss Instrumentals EP. Romulan Records UFOX22.

6 comments:

  1. Are you going to do lossless files (FLAC) still?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. On request. Anything you are after in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd be super grateful if you had any of these:

    45s, The Teenage Depression 7", EP
    Dimentia 13 Disturb The Air LP, Album
    Mummies, The Fuck C.D.s! It's... The Mummies LP
    Stomach Mouths, The Something Weird LP, Album
    The Movements Follow The Movements

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Fuck CDs prepped and ready to go - MP3 and FLAC. Thought I'd already upped it, TBH. Have shows to go to for the next three nights but will try to up it before the weekend is through. The others, I'm afraid I don't have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was right, I had already upped it. Newly updated links for both MP3 and FLAC files. Follow the Mummies label/tag to get to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WoW!
    I have this disc somewhere buried.... Now it is right here!

    ReplyDelete