Thursday, 3 April 2014

The A-Bones - World's Greatest Sinner - Giant Claw Records GCS-010 7"







First new upload in nearly a year. What a lazy bastard I am. I'll be sticking more new stuff up as I work my way through my record collection, but I don't have that much free time these days so it'll be drip, drip. I'll also be upgrading past postings. I bought a record cleaner and have worked my way through all my sevens, so I'll be rerecording everything. Glutton for punishment.

Here are The A-Bones on Australia's imperious Giant Claw records. It's on lovely, garish vinyl, and it's pretty much what you'd expect from an A-Bones. Special guest stars on each side: Timothy Carey on the A, Peter Holsapple on the B. It's all good.

Enjoy.

The A-Bones - World's Greatest Sinner - Giant Claw Records GCS-010 7". FLAC

The A-Bones - World's Greatest Sinner - Giant Claw Records GCS-010 7". MP3 320

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back pal. Tanx for da bones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the efforts. I love the upgrade to FLAC. Please keep on going!!!!

    Link to the first South Filthy (wav + complete artwork)
    http://mab.to/RaAscGzLE


    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...