Wednesday, 23 April 2014

Gasoline - Gasoline - Estrus Records ES 1243.



I know it's kind of obvious, but it wasn't until re-listening to this recently that the penny dropped about the similarities between Gasoline and G***** W***. It's not just the country of origin. The dynamic is also similar. I'd not picked it up from the only other record of theirs I have, the ... actually, I'm talking shit here. I just went and had a look at the post for their Goner single and I've made the Guitar Wolf comparison in extremely large letters, underlined in crayon and highlighted in bright yellow. Alcohol, kids. It's a good job I never really warmed to glue sniffing. Enjoy.

Gasoline - Gasoline - Estrus Records ES 1243. 320K MP3 Vinyl Rip.

Gasoline - Gasoline - Estrus Records ES 1243. FLAC Vinyl Rip.


1 comment:

  1. I've been fiddling with the thought of getting involved with this piece of music blogosphere again for a long time. And I am looking for sites where I can find the inspiration to create some great music blog. And I found this blog very much. It has bring out the inner soul of my Free Music Promotion . Salute. Kepp up the good work.

    ReplyDelete