Monday, 31 March 2014

UPGRADE - The Astronauts - The Big Sound of The Astronauts. Pin Up Records 7". PIN UP 95-025.

This post has been upgraded so the tracks are now available as newly re-recorded FLAC or MP3 320 files.

I was fortunate enough to see this German surf band supporting The Phantom Surfers at The Frat Shack in Euston Station, London. I hadn't heard them before that night and it's fair to say they blew me away with how good they were. They wore costumes as well. Costume-based surf bands are The Best. Enjoy.

The Astronauts - The Big Sound of The Astronauts. Pin Up Records 7". PIN UP 95-025. FLAC

The Astronauts - The Big Sound of The Astronauts. Pin Up Records 7". PIN UP 95-025. MP3-320

7 comments:

  1. I've got the Lost In Space 10" ready to post as soon as I work out how I'm going to get a scan of the sleeve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man the rip is very very fast, i have this same album but i think that revolutions are more slow, im wrong?

    John Trashe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi John

    I recorded it at 45 RPM which means the times match those given on the sleeve (i.e. 2.21 for the first track). I'm guessing it sounds fine at 33 RPM as well? I had the same thing with The Residents' Duck Stab EP, which sounded fine at 45 and 33.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The MP3 link seems to be incorrect as it's leading to the Shot 3 rip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it now. Should be working fine.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...