Wednesday, 27 April 2011

Man Or Astro-Man? - Deluxe Men In Space. Touch and Go / One Louder EP.

Inside left.
Inside right.
Mid-period Astro-Man? from the time they started to flirt with the more experimental side of their sound - March of the Androids and Rhombics may be short (both clock in at under a minute) but they demonstrate a new side to the Man or Astro-Man? sound that was further exploited in their later releases. The rest of the tracks are classic Man or Astro-Man? including a cover of U-Uranus that has my kids in fits. Enjoy.

Man Or Astro-Man? - Deluxe Men In Space. Touch and Go / One Louder EP.

3 comments:

  1. Great album, I could buy it a few years ago and is a jewel, in addition MOAM it's mu favorite surf band.
    Anyway, I just discovered your blog and I like many things you have posted, I invite you to visit my blog:

    http://musicainclasificable.blogspot.com/


    Shock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers! I've had a quick look at your blog and it's full of stuff I've not heard before. Like Kim and Buran.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, you have an amazing blog.

    ReplyDelete